- - Persons suffering from osteoarthritis, arthritis or rheumatism or who want to prevent these conditions
- - Persons who have suffered fractures
- - Persons whose jobs have physical requirements or who engage in intense sports activities
- - Take 4 capsules in the morning before breakfast with a glass of water. Or, 2 capsules before or during lunch and dinner respectively with a glass of water.
- - In the first days of use, the effects of food supplements may be strongly felt. This is a common reaction that disappears after a few days of use. If you experience discomfort during the first few days of use, reduce your daily intake to 2 capsules per day for 5 days, and subsequently increase to 4 capsules per day.
- Allergie Do not consume in case of fish protein intolerance.
- Contraindication Not known
Do not exceed the daily dose indicated. Keep out of reach of children. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Pernaflex®||4 Capsules / Day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Perna canaliculus||1000 mg||*|
|Vitamin C||80.0 mg||100%|
|Vitamin E||30.0 mg||250%||Zinc||8.0 mg||80%|
* Not defined
Ingredients Green lipped mussel extract (Perna canaliculus, New Zealand), glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, natural vitamins C and E, zinc citrate, manganese citrate, copper citrate, selenomethionine, cardamom flavor. Fish gelatin capsule.
Manufactured in Switzerland, Pernaflex® is100% natural and rich in organic value.
Perna canaliculus mussels, which supply a large part of the active ingredients of Pernaflex®, are farmed off the New Zealand coast in clean and pollution-free waters.
Glucosamine and chondroitin are extracted from marine matter.
The vitamins that enrich this supplement are from natural sources and are highly bioavailable, similar to all minerals and trace elements.
The quality of Pernaflex® is systematically verified by analyses that continuously prove the absence of pollutants (heavy metals, pesticides, bacteria, etc.) and which validate the content of active ingredients (vitamins, minerals, trace elements).
Additionally since 2015, all Sekoya products are under the permanent assessment of the Swiss Vitamin Institute. A robust partnership based on quality and trust
Advice from Sekoya
- For optimum effectiveness, begin the joint treatment with the Pernadol® supplement and then continue with Pernaflex® for best results.
- Rich in omega-3 and other micronutrients, the following foods offer a number of benefits to joints and overall health:
- - Choose basic foods (vegetables, fruits, sweet potatoes ...).
- - Consume fatty fish regularly (salmon, mackerel ...)
- - Use vegetable oils (nuts, flax ...).
- - Cut back on acidic foods (red meat, sugar, coffee, sodas,...).
- Mobility contributes to the lubrication of cartilage:
- - Walk as much as possible, take the stairs instead of the elevators, use every opportunity to move and engage in light aerobics such as aquagym.
- - Give yourself daily moments to unwind. Relax the joints with hot baths and massage with a suitable gel.
240 capsules of 621 mg each
Duration of treatment: 120 days