- - Persons suffering from osteoarthritis, arthritis or rheumatism
- - Persons suffering from articular pains or inflammation
- - 6 tablets per day, take 2 tablets before each meal with a glas of water
- - The positive effects of supplementation with rose hips are apparent after a 3-month regimen and the supplement can be taken throughout the whole year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|6 tablets/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin C||180.0 mg||225%|
|Vitamin E||30.0 mg||250%|
Ingredients Cynorhodon extracts 13:1 (Rosa canina, Europe), excipients (microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, carboxymethyl cellulose, fatty acid esters), natural vitamin C, natural vitamin E.
Rose hip extract is derived from protected cultivation and is gently processed as to keep all its beneficial properties.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
The vitamin content of this product is under the constant control of the Swiss Institute of Vitamins based in Lausanne.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Limit acid-rich foods (coffee, sugar, meat...), favour a balanced diet, including fruits, vegetables and Omega-3s.
- - Exercise regularly and cover a wide range of motion in order to strengthen your muscles.
- - Regularly massage your joints.For example, with Pernadol® gel, which contains harpagophytum and glucosamine extracts
120 x 691 mg tablets
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment: 20 days