- Through its composition, Curcuma and piperine:
- - maintain good joint comfort
- - participate in the formation of collagen to ensure normal bone function
- - contribute to protecting cells against oxidative stress.
- - 2 capsules per day, take 1 capsule with meals with a glass of water.
- Allergies Not known
- Contraindication not suitable for people on anticoagulant therapy
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|2 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin C||80.0 mg||100%|
|Vitamin E||12.0 mg||100%|
|of which Curcumine||400 mg|
|of which piperine||4 mg|
* not defined
Ingredients Curcuma extract ~40:1 to 95% curcumin (Curcuma longa L., rhizome, India), natural vitamin C, natural vitamin E, pineapple extract 2:1 bromelain (Ananas comosus, fruit), pepper extract 4:1 to 10% piperine (Piper nigrum L., fruit). Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
The curcuma extract titrated to Curcumin and the black pepper titrated to Piperine have been chosen for their qualities in India.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Limit acid-rich foods (coffee, sugar, meat ...), favour a balanced diet composed of fruit, vegetables and Omega-3.
- - Do regular physical exercise in order to maintain your muscles.
- - Regularly massage your joints. For example, using Pernagel, with extracts of harpagophytum and glucosamine.
- - The balance and vitality section range may be taken with Curcuma for a synergistic effect on health.
60 x 450 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days