- - Persons suffering from excess body acidity
- - People who do not eat enough fruit and vegetables
- - Smokers
- - Persons over 50 years old
- - 3 capsules per day during lunch or the evening meal
- - The benefits of this supplement become evident after just a two-month regimen. However, it is strongly recommended that you take it year round. An exceptionally rich supplement, it will provide your body with balance and general well-being.
- - Allergies Do not consume in case of gluten intolerance.
- - Contraindication Not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|3 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin D3||5.0 μg||100%|
|Barley grass||924 mg||*|
Ingredients : Barley grass (Hordeum vulgare L., leaves, France), Zinc citrate, vitamin D3, excipients (microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate). Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
For our Barley Grass supplement, we only use young grass which is gently processed to preserve all of its positive qualities.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
The vitamin content of this product is under the constant control of the Swiss Institute of Vitamins based in Lausanne.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Limit acid-rich foods (coffee, dairy products, meat, refined sugar) and eat basic foods (fennel, spinach, dried figs, nuts)
- - Combine taking barley grass with vitamin C and Omega-3 to maintain optimal well-being.
90 x 322 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days