- - Persons who do not eat enough vegetables
- - Persons with weak muscles tone
- - People who do not eat a very balanced or varied diet
- - Vegetarians / vegans (to give them minerals and protein)
- - 6 tablets per day, that is 3 tablets before each meal
- - Spirulina can be taken the whole year round; we recommend you take it as a treatment for 2 to 3 months to enjoy all of its benefits.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Because it is a freshwater algae, Spirulina hardly contains any iodine or sodium.
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|6 tablets/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin D||5.0 μg||100%|
Ingredients Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis, USA), vitamin D.
Spirulina used by Sekoya comes from ponds where water quality is tested. It is gently processed as to preserve all of its beneficial properties.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
The vitamin content of this product is under the constant control of the Swiss Institute of Vitamins based in Lausanne.
Advice from Sekoya
- - It is recommended that you progressively increase your intake of Spirulina as to optimize bodily absorption.
- 1st day, 2 tablets
- from the 2nd to the 5th day, 4 tablets
- from the 6th day onwards, 6 tablets
- - Be sure to drink plenty of water. Two liters a day are recommended as to allow toxins to be eliminated in the urine.
- - Spirulina’s benefits become evident after a regimen of 2 – 3 months, which can be repeated several times a year.
- - Ideal combination for good health and prevention: Spiruline + Omega-3s + Vitamin C.
120 x 400 mg tablets
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment: 20 days