- - Persons who suffer from digestive problems or have difficulty emptying their bowels
- - Persons who frequently suffer from bloating
- - Strengthening intestinal flora following a course of antibiotics
- - 2 capsules per day, that is 1 during each meal
- - Probiotics can be taken in the course of a 1-month regimen for best results. The regimen can be repeated 2 to 3 times a year.
- - Allergies not known
- - Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|2 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin B3||16.0 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5||6.0 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B2||1.40 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1.40 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B1||1.10 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B9||0.20 mg||100%|
|Vitamine B8||0.05 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||2.50 µg||100%|
|lactic bacteria||10 mia||*|
* Not defined
Ingredients lactic bacteria (Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactococcus lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacilus rhamnosus), fructooligosaccharides, vitamins B3, B5, B2, B6, B1, B9, B8, B12. Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
Sekoya uses five bacterial strains known for their effectiveness in its probiotics. Each tablet contains more than one billion micro-organisms.
Made in Switzerland, the nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are 100% natural and have a rich, organic value.
The vitamin content of this product is under the constant control of the Swiss Institute of Vitamins based in Lausanne.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Do not ingest probiotics with hot or cold liquids (tea, soup, ice water etc.), nor consume hot or cold liquids within the half hour before and following ingestion of probiotics.
- - During and especially after taking probiotics, eat food like kefir, yogurt or sauerkraut.
- - For even better results, probiotics can be combined with other nutritional supplements. See Getting The Digestive System Back into Shape for more information.
60 x 450 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment 30 days