- - After periods of excess (food or alcohol)
- - Persons suffering from digestive problems or difficulties emptying their bowels
- - Persons who wish to undergo a Detox plan
- - 3 capsules per day, that is 1 during each meal
- - The benefits of Sekoya’s Black Radish & Ginger supplement become evident after just a 1-month regimen. Extending the regimen is not recommended. However, it can be repeated 2 or 3 times a year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|3 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|of wich 1% gingerol||9 mg||*|
|Black radish||300 mg||*|
Ingredients Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome, Africa & Asia), black radish (Raphanus sativus L. var. niger, root, France), anti-agglomerant (microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate), colourant (turmeric), manganese citrate. Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
The ingredients for Sekoya’s black radish and ginger supplement come from controlled cultivation and are gently processed as to preserve all of their beneficial properties.
Made in Switzerland, the nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are 100% natural and have a rich, organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Drink more than usual, as a minimum, 2 litres of water or fresh juice or green tea during the day. Avoid sugary drinks, as well as caffeine and alcohol.
- - Eat a lot of vegetables, fruit and seasonal salads. Avoid harmful fats and refined sugars.
- - Eat slowly, thorough chewing promotes the digestion of nutrients.
- - Sekoya’s black radish & ginger substance can ideally be combined with Barberry and Probiol® products when doing a Detox plan.
90 x 595 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days