- - Persons suffering from digestive disorders
- - Persons who wish to get their digestive system back into shape
- - Persons Following a course of antibiotics
- - 11 g per day or a measuring spoon of Probiol® in the morning on an empty stomach (preferably 15 to 20 minutes before your meal) accompanied with a large glass of lukewarm water, or in a yogurt.
- - In order to preserve all of Probiol’s® effectiveness, it is important to not mix this supplement with liquid that is too cold or too hot. The cold or hot impact will destroy a number of the probiotics.
- - This substance can be taken as a 30-day treatment, several times a year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|11 g/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin B3||48.0 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B5||9.0 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B2||4.20 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B1||3.30 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B6||2.0 mg||143%|
|Vitamin B9||0.20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B8||0.15 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B12||0.003 mg||120%||Magnesium||50.0 mg||13%|
|Lactic bacteria||10 mia||*|
* not defined
Ingredients Fructooligosaccharides, inulin, maltodextrin, Lactic bacteria (bifidobacterium longum, lactobacillus helveticus, lactococcus lactis, streptococcus thermophilus, lactobacillus rhamnosus), magnesium citrate, manganese citrate, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12.
This supplement, developed by Sekoya, contains probiotics from five strains of bacteria known for their effectiveness.
Made in Switzerland, the food supplements offered by Sekoya are 100% natural and have a rich, organic value.
The vitamin content of this product is under the constant control of the Swiss Institute of Vitamins based in Lausanne.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Drink more than usual, as a minimum, 2 litres of water, fresh juice or green tea during the day. Avoid sugary drinks, as well as caffeine and alcohol.
- - Eat a lot of vegetables, fruit and seasonal salads. Avoid saturated fats and refined sugars.
- - Eat slowly, thorough chewing facilitates the digestion of nutrients.
- - Sekoya provides positive benefits after just a one-month regimen, either taken by itself or in combination with Black Radish & Ginger and Barberry supplements as part of a Detox regimen.
330 g bottle and measuring spoon
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days