- - Persons who wish to undergo a Detox treatment.
- - Following periods of excessive food consumption.
- - 2 capsules per day, 1 capsule during breakfast and lunch, accompanied with a glass of water
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication do not use for more than 6 weeks without medical advice. Not recommended for children without prior medical consultation.
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|2 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Mouse-ear – hawkweed||300 mg||*|
|of wich 1% flavonoids||3 mg||*|
* not defined
Ingredients Fumitory (Fumaria officinalis, root), mouse-ear hawkweed (Hieracium pilosella L., whole plant), liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root), manganese citrate, carrier (silicon dioxide), lovage (Levisticum officinale, root). Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
Plants used in this supplement come from controlled cultivation and undergo gentle processing in order to preserve all of their beneficial properties
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Drink more than usual, as a minimum, 2 litres of water, fresh juice or green tea during the day. Avoid sugary drinks, as well as caffeine and alcohol.
- - Eat a lot of vegetables, fruit and seasonal salads. Avoid saturated fats and refined sugars.
- - Take frequent walks and breathe deeply to promote futher detoxification through the airways
- - Sekoya’s Mouse-Ear Hawkweed supplement can be combined with Black Radish & Ginger and Probiol® as part of a Detox treatment.
60 x 500 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days