- - Persons suffering from digestive problems and/or bowel movement
- - Persons aged 45+
- - Persons who drink alcohol and/or smoke tobacco
- - 3 tablets per day, take 1 tablet before meals with a glass of water.
- - Chlorella’s benefits become evident after just a 2-month regimen, which you can repeat 2 to 3 times a year
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Because Chlorella is a freshwater algae it contains virtually no iodine or sodium. The classic contraindications associated with sea algae thus do not apply.
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|3 tablets/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
* not defined
Ingredients Chlorella, (Chlorella vulgaris, Portugal), selenomethionine.
Sekoya’s Chlorella supplement comes from ponds that are tested for water quality.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Drink plenty of water (2 litres/day) to help eliminate toxins.
- - For those with intestinal hypersensitivity, the intake of chlorella should be progressively increased to ensure optimal absorption:
- 1st to 2nd day, 1 tablets
- 3rd to 4th day, 2 tablets
- from the 5th day onwards, 3 tablets
- - For even better results, Chlorella can be combined with other food supplements. Please see the regimen for getting your digestive system back into shape. See Getting The Digestive System Back into Shape Treatment
90 x 700 mg tablets
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment: 30 days