- Due to its ingredients, Bourrache+ contributes:
- - to maintaining normal skin
- - to protecting cells against oxidative stress
- - 1 to 3 capsules per day, divided between meals
- - Positive results from taking borage can be seen after a regimen of 2 months, which should be repeated 2 to 3 times a year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|3 capsule/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin E||18.0 mg||150%|
|(retinol equivalent||1.20 mg||150%|
|including gamma linoleic acid||162 mg||*|
Ingredients Borage oil (Borago officinalis, Lipid extract of borage seeds, Europa), Avocado pulp oil from organic agriculture (Persea americana) vitamin E, beta-carotene. Capsule (edible gelatine, glycerol, water).
The borage and avocado oil offered by Sekoya is extracted using a process which preserves all the vital nutrients and the original nutritional qualities.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
The vitamin content of this product is under the constant control of the Swiss Institute of Vitamins based in Lausanne.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Once a week, after showering, hydrate your skin (face and body) with a cold-pressed oil (olive, coconut or nut oil).
- - Avoid tobacco and alcohol, which are harmful to the body, and have long-term effect on your skin.
- - Drink a minimum of 2 litres of water a day.
- - Get enough sleep, lack of sleep fosters the development of wrinkles.
90 x 733 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days