- - Women prone to urinary tract infections
- - 3 capsules a day. Swallow 1 capsule during the morning, midday and evening meals with a glass of water.
- - The positive effects of cranberries become evident in only a matter of days. As a preventative measure, we recommend a regimen of 2 months, repeated 2 to 3 times a year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|3 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin C||160.0 mg||200%|
|of wich proanthocyanidines||36 mg||*|
Ingredients Cranberry extract with 3% proanthocyanidins * (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton, fruit, Canada & USA), natural vitamin C. Vegetable capsule (hypromellose).
*Helps reduce the adhesion of certain E.coli bacteria to the urinary tract walls
Sekoya’s Cranberry extract is sourced from controlled cultivation. Ingredients undergo gentle processing as to preserve all of their beneficial properties.
Made in Switzerland, the nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are 100% natural and have a rich, organic value.
The vitamin content of this product is under the constant control of the Swiss Institute of Vitamins based in Lausanne.
Advice from Sekoya
- - It is important to drink 2 litres of water daily, in order to urinate frequently. Even if urinating is painful, it will help eliminate bacteria
- - Use only water or soap with a neutral pH for intimate care.
- - In the event of infection, white wine and spicy food are not to be consumed.
90 x 555 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days