- - Due to its DHA + EPA content, Omega 3+ contributes to normal heart function.
- - Persons suffering from cardiovascular problems
- - Persons who do not eat enough fish rich in Omega 3s
- - Anyone who wishes to maintain a good quality of life
- - 3 capsules per day, to be taken during breakfast, lunch and/or the evening meal.
- - Omega 3+ provides health benefits after two months of use and may be taken all year.
- Allergies Do not consume in case of fish protein intolerance.
- Contraindication Not known.
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|3 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Omega 3||330.0 mg||*|
|of which EPA||180.0 mg||*|
|of which DHA||82.5 mg||*|
* not defined
Ingredients Krill oil (Euphausia superba, Antarctic ocean). Capsule (edible gelatine, glycerol, water).
Nutritional Supplements manufactured by Sekoya are rich in organic value, 100% natural and undergo a thorough quality inspection in Switzerland.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Avoid foods with excess fat (fried foods, pastries, fatty meat. . .) and excess salt and sugar.
- - Generously apply cold-pressed virgin oils (olive, pumpkin seed) onto your salads and other raw vegetables.
- - Avoid tobacco and alcohol as these substances are harmful to your body and substantially increase the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- - Eat a lot of fresh vegetables.
- - Exercise regularly.
90 x722 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days