- - Persons who feel stressed or overwhelmed
- - Before and during exam periods
- - 3 tablets per day before meals, spread out between the morning and lunchtime.
- - The de-stressing effect can be felt after a few days of taking it. Depending on the person and the level of stress, this can take around two weeks.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|3 tablets/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|of wich 3% rosavin||7.50 mg||*|
|of wich 1% salidrosides||2.50 mg||*|
* not defined
Ingredients Magnesium citrate, rhodiola extract 4:1 to 3% rosavin and 1% salidrosides (Rhodiola Rosea L., root), excipients (microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate), zinc citrate, selenomethionine.
Sekoya’s Rhodiola extract is sourced from controlled cultivation on large Russian plains in a clean environment
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Avoid any stress
- - Exercise regularly; go jogging or walking
- - Be sure to get sufficient sleep
- - Take the time to relax
- - Limit your intake of caffeine
90 x 577 mg tablets
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days