- Through its composition, Ginkgo & Ginseng:
- - contributes to the support of memory performance
- - helps to stimulate cognitive function
- - 2 capsules a day, swallow 1 capsule before meals with a glass of water.
- Allergies Not known
- Contraindication Not suitable for pregnant and nursing women and persons with anticoagulant medicinal products
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|2 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|CH - EU|
|Ginkgo Biloba||200 mg||*|
* not defined
Ingredients Ginkgo biloba extract 55: 1 to 24% glycosides and 6% terpene (Ginkgo biloba L., leaves, China), ginseng extract 8: 1 to 5% ginsenosides (Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer, root, China). Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
The ginkgo leaves and the ginseng roots that we use for our formula come from China.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Oxygenate your brain! Remember to get some air, go for a walk outside, do some sport ... failing that, regularly air your workplace.
- - Plan a pause for a sweet snack. Supplying the brain with glucose is as important as providing it with oxygen for proper brain function.
- - Eat a balanced diet, limit saturated fats.
- - Favour sources of animal and vegetable protein for a supply of amino acids required for manufacturing neurotransmitters, necessary for memory and a good mood.
- - Do not abuse coffee. At a high dose, there is no longer a stimulant effect on the memory, in fact, the opposite holds true.
- - Favour quality sleep.
60 x 500 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days