- - After periods of excess (food or alcohol)
- - Persons suffering from digestive and/or bowel movement problems
- - Persons who wish to undergo a detox plan
- - 3 capsules per day, that is 1 during each meal
- - The benefits of Sekoya’s Black Radish & Ginger supplement become evident after just a 1-month regimen. Extending the regimen is not recommended. However, the 1-month regimen can be repeated 2 or 3 times a year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not recommended for persons suffering from gallstones or bile duct obstruction.
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle..
|3 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|Energy||6 kJ / 1 kcal|
|CH - EU|
|Black radish||300 mg||*|
Ingredients Ginger, black radish, anti-agglomerant (microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate), colourant (turmeric), manganese citrate. Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
Sekoya’s Black Radish & Ginger comes from controlled cultivation. Ingredients are gently processed in order to preserve all of their beneficial properties.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Drink more than usual, as a minimum, 2 litres of water or fresh juice or green tea during the day. Avoid sugary drinks, as well as caffeine and alcohol.
- - Eat a lot of vegetables, fruit and seasonal salads. Avoid harmful fats and industrial sugars.
- - Eat slowly, chewing promotes food digestion.
- - Sekoya’s Black Radish & Ginger supplement can be combined with Barberry and Probiol® products when doing a Detox plan.
90 x 595 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment: 30 days