- - Persons who suffer from digestive problems or have difficulty emptying their bowels
- - Persons who frequently suffer from bloating
- - Strengthening intestinal flora following a course of antibiotics
- - 2 capsules per day, that is 1 during each meal
- - Probiotics can be taken in the course of a 1-month regimen for best results. The regimen can be repeated 2 to 3 times a year.
- - Allergies not known
- - Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|2 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|Energy||13 kJ / 3 kcal|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin B1||3.30 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B2||4.20 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B3||48.0 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B5||9.0 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6||2.0 mg||145%|
|Vitamin B8||0.15 mg||300%|
|Vitamine B9||0.45 mg||225%|
|Vitamin B12||0.0075 mg||300%|
* Not defined
Ingredients Maltodextrin, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, fructooligosaccharides, probiotics (Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactococcus lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacilus rhamnosus GG), anti-agglomerants (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide). Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
Sekoya uses five bacterial strains known for their effectiveness in its probiotics. Each tablet contains more than one billion micro-organisms.
Made in Switzerland, the nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are 100% natural and have a rich, organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Do not ingest probiotics with hot or cold liquids (tea, soup, ice water etc.), nor consume hot or cold liquids within the half hour before and following ingestion of probiotics.
- - During and especially after taking probiotics, eat food like kefir, yogurt or sauerkraut.
- - For even better results, probiotics can be combined with other nutritional supplements. See Getting The Digestive System Back into Shape for more information.
60 x 450 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment 30 days