- - People who want to follow a Detox treatment.
- - After periods of excess eating.
- - 1 capsule during breakfast and lunch, accompanied with a large glass of water.
- - The benefits of the barberry supplement become evident after just a 1-month regimen. Extending the regimen is not recommended; however, the 1-month regimen can be repeated twice a year.
- - Allergies not known
- - Contraindication the Barberry supplement is not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|2 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|Energy||2 kJ / 1 kcal|
|CH - EU|
* not defined
Ingredients Barberry, colourant (dandelion), anti-agglomerant (microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate), manganese citrate, flavourings (fumitory, lovage). Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
The barberry used in this supplement comes from controlled cultivation and is gently processed in order to preserve all of its beneficial qualities.
Made in Switzerland, the nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are 100% natural and have a rich, organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Drink more than usual, as a minimum, 2 litres of water, fresh juice or green tea during the day. Avoid sugary drinks, as well as caffeine and alcohol.
- - Eat a lot of vegetables, fruit and seasonal salads. Avoid saturated fats and refined sugars.
- - Take fequent walks and breathe deeply in order to facilitate detoxification through your airways.
- - Sekoya’s Barberry supplement can be combined with Black Radish & Ginger and Probiol® products in the course of a Detox regimen.
60 x 595 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days