- - Before and during winter
- - During and after a drop in temperature
- - Persons over 50 years old
- - Persons subjected to stress
- - Smokers
- - Women taking the contraceptive pill
- - 2 tablets per day, during meal
- - The benefits of Acerola + extract are evident following a two-month cure and the supplement can be taken all year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known. (Vitamin C is not a stimulant but a fortifier)
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|2 tablets/day||Nutritional reference values|
|Energy||12 kJ / 3 kcal|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin C||180.0 mg||225%|
|Vitamin E||30.0 mg||250%|
Ingredients Acerola extract (Malpighia glabra, berries), xylitol, magnesium citrate, natural vitamin E, zinc citrate, manganese citrate, ccopper citrate, selenomethionine.
Acerola is derived from controlled cultivation and is gently processed as to preserve its beneficial properties. The micronutrients with which it is enriched are of the highest quality and provide excellent bioavailability.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
180 x 494 mg tablets
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 90 days