- - Restoring balance of the skin (dryness eczema, rosacea, sebum)
- - Slowing down the development of wrinkles
- - Women who suffer from premenstrual symptoms, from the first signs of menopause
- - 1 to 2 capsules per day, before meal(s)
- - Positive results from taking borage can be seen after a regimen of 2 months, which should be repeated 2 to 3 times a year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|1 capsule/day||Nutritional reference values|
|Energy||22 kJ / 5 kcal|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin E||9.1 mg||76%|
Ingredients Borage oil (Lipid extract of borage seeds, Borago officinalis, Europa), natural vitamin E. Capsule (edible gelatine, glycerol, water). .
The borage oil offered by Sekoya is extracted using a process which preserves all the vital nutrients and the original nutritional qualities.
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Avoid tobacco and alcohol, which are harmful to the body, and have long-term effect on your skin.
- - Avoid tobacco and alcohol, which are harmful to the body, they affect the skin for a long time.
- - Drink a minimum of 2 litres of water a day.
- - Get enough sleep, lack of sleep fosters the development of wrinkles.
90 x 722 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 90 days