- - Women prone to urinary tract infections
- - Preventative phase: 4 capsules per day, that is 2 capsules before meals
- - In the event of infection, 6 capsules per day, that is 3 capsules before meals for 4 consecutive days.
- - The positive effects of cranberries become evident in only a matter of days. As a preventative measure, we recommend a regimen of 2 months, repeated 2 to 3 times a year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|3 capsules/day||Nutritional reference values|
|Energy||22 kJ / 5 kcal|
|CH - EU|
|Vitamin C||30.0 mg||38%|
Ingredients Cranberry extract (includes 54 mg of proanthocyanidins*), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), anti-agglomerant (Acacia gum, talc). Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
*Helps reduce the adhesion of certain E.coli bacteria to the urinary tract walls
Sekoya’s Cranberry extract is sourced from controlled cultivation. Ingredients undergo gentle processing as to preserve all of their beneficial properties.
Made in Switzerland, the nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are 100% natural and have a rich, organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - It is important to drink 2 litres of water daily, in order to urinate frequently. Even if urinating is painful, it will help eliminate bacteria
- - Use only water or soap with a neutral pH for intimate care.
- - In the event of infection, white wine and spicy food are not to be consumed.
90 x 322 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 30 days