- - Persons suffering from cardiovascular problems
- - Persons with elevated cholesterol or triglyceride levels
- - Persons who do not eat enough fish rich in Omega 3s
- - Anyone who wishes to maintain a good quality of life
- - 1 to 2 capsules per day, during meal(s)
- - The positive effects of supplementation with krill oil are evident after 2 months of taking 1000 ml/day (2 capsules) or 3 to 4 months taking 1 capsule/day. It can be taken year round.
- Allergies Do not consume in case of fish protein intolerance.
- Contraindication Not known.
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|1 capsule/day||Nutritional reference values|
|Energy||18 kJ / 4 kcal|
|CH - EU|
|Omega 3||149.0 mg||30%|
|of which EPA||106.0 mg||*|
|of which DHA||63.7 mg||*|
|Vitamin D||2.50 μg||50%|
* not defined
Ingredients Krill oil (Euphausia superba, Antarctic ocean), vitamin D natural fruit flavouring. Capsule (fish gelatine, glycerol, water).
Nutritional Supplements manufactured by Sekoya are rich in organic value, 100% natural and undergo a thorough quality inspection in Switzerland.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Avoid foods with excess fat (fried foods, pastries, fatty meat. . .) and excess salt.
- - Generously apply cold-pressed virgin oils (olive, pumpkin seed) onto your salads and other raw vegetables.
- - Avoid tobacco and alcohol as these substances are harmful to your body and substantially increase the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- - Exercise regularly.
90 x725 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 45 to 90 days