- - Persons suffering from a heart condition
- - Persons with a hereditary predisposition to heart problems
- - Any person over 50
- - Athletes, active adults, to improve recovery
- - 1 capsule per day, before meal(s)
- - The benefits of taking Coenzyme Q10 are achieved after a 1-month regimen, which can be repeated several times a year.
- Allergies not known
- Contraindication not known
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|1 capsule/day||Nutritional reference values|
|Energy||0 kJ / 0 kcal|
|CH - EU|
|Q10 coenzymes||30.0 mg||100% - *|
* Not defined
Ingredients Excipient (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-agglomerant (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxid), Q10 coenzyme. Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose).
Nutritional supplements offered by Sekoya are manufactured in Switzerland, 100% natural, and rich in organic value.
Advice from Sekoya
- - Eat a balanced diet, avoid foods with excess fat, salt, or sugar.
- - Exercise regularly (choose stairs rather than lifts, walk in the forest etc.).
- - Avoid tobacco and alcohol as these substances are harmful to your body and increase the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- - To maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, be sure to consume enough Omega-3 fatty acids..
90 x 300 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 90 days